This playfully imagined ultra-luxurious tented retreat, situated on Ubud’s lush green coattails, wows from the moment you arrive until the time you say goodbye. Expect romantic surrounds, personalised service, plenty of facilities and all manner of memorable experiences.
A 19th-century expedition has been imagined into the Balinese rainforest by designer-du-jour Bill Bensley. His vintage stamp works brilliantly here. The staff (more than 60 per cent of whom have been recruited from the local area) were all charming, confident and accommodating. On-site activities include complimentary yoga, nature walks and cycling. Island experiences – sunrise volcano climbs, visits to ancient temples, helicopter trips to Nusa Penida – can also be arranged.
The two-bedroom tented lodge has now been unveiled to further to complement their existing inventory of 22 one-bedroom tents.
The Lodge boasts an exotic, oriental Chinese color scheme and design blended into the terraced landscape The Lodge offers impressive unobstructed, lush green Keliki valley views, an open plan living room, a master bedroom with a king sized bed, a twin bedroom with two double beds, two bathrooms (one featuring a Japanese bath tub and one with a hand-hammered copper bath) and a large wooden deck with two large daybeds.
A private 19 sqm (205ft) private salt water pool further compliments this accomodation that is best suited for an adventurous small family or the well-heeled traveller seeking stylish and lavish accommodation and tranquility amongst untouched surroundings.
- Occupancy: 5 Adults or 2 adults and 3 children and 1 infant
- Bed: King-size and twin beds (baby cot or additional bed available on request)
- View: Overlooking the Keliki Valley from elevated position
- 217 sqm retreat – A private 19 sqm (205ft) private salt water pool
- Located at the centre of the camp close to restaurants and Auriga spa
- Split level, two-bedroom accommodation
- Indoor and outdoor bathrooms, featuring hammered copper freestanding bath with indoor and outdoor showers
- High-speed Wi-Fi and complimentary smart phone with data
- 100% natural and organic bathroom toiletries and handmade soaps
- Outdoor daybeds and poolside sun loungers
- Complimentary in-retreat refreshment trunk
- Illy coffee machine and tea station
- Saltwater pool
- Outdoor dining area
- Welcome duffel bag containing camp essentials upon arrival
- 24-hour service of a Capella Personal Assistant
To celebrate this momentous occasion, please avail the following UNVEILING OFFER:
Enjoy 20% off, inclusive of the lodge amenities.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for the months of May 2019 and June 2019 only.
- For new bookings only.
Dreamy. This is the only luxury hotel in the Keliki Valley, a beautiful patchwork of stone-built homes, moss-dusted shrines and lush green rice paddies, a 25-minute drive north of Ubud. Guests can enjoy a number of peaceful walks around the area, while neighbouring Keliki Village, known for its unique style of miniature paintings, is also worth stopping by.
The journey from the airport can take anywhere between 90 minutes and two hours depending on Bali’s appalling traffic, but the the air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-enabled luxury car transfer from the airport, included in the rate, helps ease the slog.
For more information and reservation write firstname.lastname@example.org