The essence of MesaStila is defined through the calming and powerful healing environment – encircled by eight magnificent volcanoes and set within fifty-five acres of gardens, plantation and tropical jungle. Encompassing six elements: Nutritional Excellence, Culture & Adventure, Physical Wellbeing, Emotional & Spiritual Awareness, Eco & Environment, and Education and Information. MesaStila offers guests an escape into a healing sanctuary to unwind and nurture wellbeing to manifest a more vibrant life with greater energy.
Showcasing wonderful antiques, a Colonial railway station and 23 historic “joglo” villas, immerse in a spectacular setting around cooling highland-air, eight mountains, and lush vegetation. Focusing on Wellness, MesaStila offers distinctly Javanese experiences including traditional Pencak Silat martial arts, an array of organic, healthy fare and Javanese food, and indulgent therapies at its Hammam Spa.
Each room has been reconstructed from an original Javanese antique Limasan, Joglo or Kudus wooden house and is decorated with original antiques and art collections. All rooms are equipped with coffee and tea maker, safety box, healthy corner, slippers, bathrobes, custom made amenities.
To make your wellness experience more complete aromatherapy burners are available in the villas, TV channels include a yoga and meditation channel, yoga mats on request, the healthy corner includes homemade low calorie cookies, healthy snacks and fruit drinks.
Recent updates & developments:
MesaStila has created some more exciting fitness activities for their guests to enjoy while staying at the resorts.
Alcoholic (Spirits, Beer, Wine, and Champagne) and Soft Drinks:
- These drinks is available at the bar and restaurant menus since April 20, 2016.
- Guests is allow to smoke in the balcony of villa and designated area close to Reception,
- The resort has added few additional smoking zones close to Restaurant, Bar and Lobby for guests convenience.
Scheduled Free in-house activities (08.00 am to 03.00 pm):
- Educational Tour, Coffee plantation tour, Traditional Jamu serving
Javanese Cultural Activities:
- Batik making lesson, Janur making lesson, Gamelan Lesson, Dance Lesson
- Yoga, Aqua-fit, Power walk, Pencak silat (traditional martial art), Jungle Gym (TRX, Circuit training, Core stability etc )
Special offer for European Market
Have a look at these special deals at Mesastila. Whether you’re looking for a leisure tropical getaway or bespoke wellness break, we have just the holiday for you.
Bonus Night Offer
- Stay 3 nights Pay for 2 nights, applicable during Low Season (December – June)
- Stay 4 nights Pay for 3 nights, applicable during High Season (July – November)
Enjoy a 40% OFF on accommodation should you have your wedding arranged at MesaStila for the groom and bride
Early Booking Offer:
Be rewarded with 10% OFF when you make a booking 90 days in advance
* Cumulative with other rate/offer
For more information and reservation write email@example.com