Drawing its name from the Sanskrit-derived word for ‘peace’, and ikan meaning ‘fish’, Amanikan is elegant and contemporary, fusing the character of traditional spice-trading vessels with every modern comfort. A custom-built, 105-foot, motor-powered cruiser, Amanikan is handmade from local hardwoods by master craftsmen of the Konjo tribe in Sulawesi and Surabaya.
The crew of 10 includes a personal chef, dive master, captain, cruise manager, waiter and housekeeper. Menus are tailored to personal preferences and dietary requirements, combining Indonesian, Western and international specialities. Private beach barbecues and picnics can be arranged. If space allows, a therapist or wellness specialist can join the expedition team.
Itineraries are specially designed according to guests’ wishes – with uplifting Aman surprises
along the way – to ensure an adventure like no other.
- 105 feet (32 metres)
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- The main lounge is built into the bow, perfect for sunbathing, socialising or sleeping under
- Foredeck and bar for outdoor dining; beer, wine and cocktails stocked according to your taste.
- Expansive dining table on foredeck
- Scuba-diving for six divers, overseen by an experienced dive master; highest-quality
- Teak and rattan furnishings custom-made from sustainable materials
Three above-deck cabins with two-metre high vaulted ceilings:
- The Master Cabin occupies the stern on the upper deck with 270-degree views through wraparound windows and from a large private sundeck. King-size bed, ensuite bathroom with double vanities, double wardrobe, shower and separate WC
- The Second Cabin is on the main deck, featuring the same spectacular views as the master cabin. Queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom with double vanities, double wardrobe, shower and separate WC; shared balcony
- The Third Cabin is on the main deck with a semi-private sundeck in front of the wheelhouse, shared with the second cabin.
- Queen-size bed, which can be converted into two singles
Amanikan invites adventurers to explore the Komodo Islands, the Spice Islands and the archipelago of Raja Ampat on a seafaring voyage like no other. This traditional Indonesian vessel is booked exclusively, and their dedicated crews include a private chef and dive master. Write us to get special customized itinerary at best price offer at email@example.com